PGCIL Diploma Trainee Online 2019
Power Grid Corporation of India Limited Recruitment 2019
Advert No.: NR-I/03/2019/DT
Total No Of Post 35
Important Dates For Apply:
Starting Date For Form Apply: 26-11-2019
Last Date Of Apply: 06-12-2019
Last Date Of Payment: 06-12-2019
To Download Admit Card: N/A
Date Of exam: N/A
Application Fees For Apply:
General / OBC / EWS: Rs. 300/-
SC / ST / PH: Rs.0/- (No Fees)
Online Payment through
Candidate Age Limit For Apply:
Candidate age Calculate on 16 December 2019
Maximum 27 Years
For Age Relaxation Read Advertisement & Download
Candidate Educational Qualification:
Diploma Trainee (Electrical)
3 Year Engineering Diploma in Electrical/ Electrical (Power)/ Electrical and Electronics/ Power Systems Engineering/ Power Engineering (Electrical) with 70% Marks for General / OBC / EWS and Pass Marks for SC / ST
Diploma Trainee (Civil)
3 Year Engineering Diploma in Civil with 70% Marks for General / OBC / EWS and Pass Marks for SC / ST
Total Number of Post:
Diploma Trainee (Electrical)
General: 14 Post
OBC: 07 Post
SC: 06 Post
ST: 01 Post
EWS: 02 Post
Total 30 Post
Diploma Trainee (Civil)
General: 03 Post
OBC: 01 Post
SC: 01 Post
Total 05 Post
For Candidate Examination Centre:
Delhi, Jaipur (Rajasthan), Dehradun (Uttarakhand)
2. Before applying, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility criteria and other norms
mentioned in this advertisement as on closing date of application.
3. For the Un Reserved (UR) vacancy, SC/ST/OBC (NCL)/EWS candidates can apply subject to meeting with all
general standards of eligibility.
4. The candidate must possess qualifications recognized by the relevant statutory bodies like UGC/ AICTE etc.
Correspondence course in Diploma shall not be considered as recognised qualification as per AICTE norms.
5. Higher qualification of B.Tech/B.E. in same discipline in Engineering with 60% marks or more shall not be a
bar for the post of Diploma Trainee.
6. All eligibility qualification should be recognized and from a recognized Institution/Board/Council/
University. Wherever CGPA/OGPA/DGPA or Letter Grade in a degree/diploma is awarded, its equivalent
percentage of marks must be indicated in the application form as per norms adopted by University/
Institute. Proof of norms adopted by the University/Institute to convert CGPA/OGPA/DGPA into percentage
is to be submitted at the time of verification, if called for. In case the University/Institution does not have
any scheme for converting CGPA into equivalent marks, the equivalence would be established by dividing
the candidate’s CGPA by the maximum possible CGPA and multiplying the result with 100.
7. Mere submission of application does not guarantee the adequacy of candidature for being considered for
further selection process.
8. Management reserves the right to cancel/restrict/enlarge/modify/alter the recruitment/selection process,
if need so arises, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason thereafter.
9. The vacancies notified may vary and operation of panel will depend on requirement.
10. Candidature is liable to be rejected at any stage of recruitment/selection process or after joining, if any
information provided by the candidate is not found in conformity with the criteria mentioned or if
POWERGRID comes across any evidence/knowledge that the qualification, experience and any other
particulars indicated in the application/other forms/formats are not recognized/false/misleading and/or
amounts to suppression of information/particulars which should have been brought to the notice of
GENERAL INFORMATION & INSTRUCTIONS
Advt. No. : NR-I/03/2019/DT Date: 26.11.2019
P O W E R G R I D A “M A H A R A T N A” P S U 8
11. All computations of eligibility criteria and other norms viz. Age, Qualification, etc., shall be as on closing date
of online application. Date of issuance of final mark sheet shall be taken as the date of acquiring
12. Candidates selected in POWERGRID are liable to be posted anywhere in India and abroad.
13. Management reserves the right to raise or lower the qualifying standards in any stage of the selection
process depending on availability of sufficient number of candidates.
14. Candidates working in Govt./PSU are required to produce “No Objection Certificate” at the time of Document
15. SC/ST/PwD Candidates shall be reimbursed second class rail fare/bus fare by shortest route for to and fro
travel for the purpose of appearing in test, on production of railway ticket/number/bus ticket for onward
journey and self-attested copy of SC/ST/PwD certificate, restricted to distance between the address for
communication and the nearest test centre.
16. Candidates claiming reservation under OBC (NCL) should belong to OBC-Non Creamy Layer as on closing
date of submission of online application.
17. Candidates belonging to OBC (NCL) category will have to submit latest OBC (NCL) certificate in proper
format issued during FY 2019-2020.
18. All photocopies of documents (along with the application) submitted at the time of Document Verification, if
called for, should be self-attested by the candidate. Candidates should retain sufficient number of same
coloured size photograph as used in the online application for future use.
19. Candidates shall submit application for only ONE post as the Written Test shall be held on the same day for
all the posts.
20. Legal jurisdiction will be NCT of Delhi in case of any cause / dispute.
21. Online application forms that are incomplete and without prescribed fee will be rejected straight away and
no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
22. Mere submission of application to POWERGRID does not guarantee the adequacy of candidature for being
considered for further selection process.
23. There is no provision of re-checking / re-evaluation of Answer Sheets.
24. The candidature of the candidate at all stages of the selection process shall be provisional in nature.
25. Mobile phones / pagers/ iPad / iPod / Tablets / Phablets or any other such electronic device is strictly
prohibited inside the examination hall. Candidates are advised to not carry the same to the examination hall.
Candidates have to make their own arrangement to keep these items out of the Examination Hall at their own
risk. POWERGRID shall not be responsible for any loss of personal belongings. Possession of any electronic
device inside the examination hall may lead to disqualification of candidature of the candidate.
26. In case a candidate submits more than 01 application for the same post, the application with the latest
registration no. shall only be considered.
27. Candidates are required to fill in their bank details such as bank A/C No, Bank’s name Branch Name, IFSC
code etc. in the online application form in order to enable us to process TA payment online if applicable.
Important & Official Links:
Apply Online Form